Regulatory Affairs Specialist
We are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to the R+D Department of Bella Aurora Labs.
¿Qué vas a hacer?
- Guarantee the accomplishment of regulations, as well as the management of the Regulatory Affairs of the sanitary and cosmetic products, keeping the contact with local and international the sanitary authorities.
- Create and carry out the maintenance of the European PIF of cosmetic, sanitary, and personal care products; also keeping updated the paperwork related to exportation and international registration.
- Manage the maintenance and update of the notification tot the CPNP and requests of FSC, and other kind of legalizations, such as official translation.
- Update the previous affidavits and licenses related to the production of sanitary products.
- Check and correct the labelling of cosmetic and sanitary products and publicity material, following the relevant legislation.
- Preparer the Safety Data Sheet for different products (bulk, finished products, mixture, etc…)
- Manage the applications, renovation and update of the content related to our brands to ensure the protections of our intellectual property.
- Bring support to the management of the compliance of the GDPR by our company and the maintenance of the System of Quality Management.
- Participate in the training/disclosure sessions for our internal and external clients.
- Bring support in intern and extern audits, validations of products and analysis of products risks.
¿Qué necesitas para el puesto?
- achelor's degree in Chemistry, Biology, etc.
- Minimum experience from 2-3 years, developing similar tasks.
- English level: Proficiency.
- Knowledge of regulations of the cosmetic products.
¿Qué te ofrecemos?
- Permanent contract.
- Combination of office and remote work.