Customer Service Agent JR (Sust. baja maternal)
We are looking for a JR CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT to join our team, to cover maternity leave (4 months). Your mission will be to manage customer orders in a satisfactory manner and support them by resolving any incidents that may arise
¿Qué vas a hacer?
- Review consistency of order information (customer data, rates, discounts, stock, etc.)
- Transmit orders to the warehouse within the defined schedule, facilitating the preparation of the order within the agreed deadline.
- Promptly manage and resolve incidents with orders, generating trust and reassuring customers.
- Validate customer registration by asking the sales representative for any missing information.
- Respond to occasional customer requests that involve minor modifications to the usual.
- Inform sales representatives of incidents that may affect customer service (stock-outs, system problems, etc.).
- Enter orders manually into the system, when it is not possible to do it automatically.
- Provide information to marketing on customers/product, following up on launches and/or preparing communication with distributed brands
¿Qué necesitas para el puesto?
- CFGS Management or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in order management and customer service.
- Knowledge of ERP's systems for order management (SAP, Navision, Dynamics...)
- Proficiency in office
¿Qué te ofrecemos?
- 4 months contract- 40hs week
- Hibryd method (3 days in office/ 2 days home office)